Hipster Douche Music Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hipster Douche Music Brigade

You listen to shitty music.

3 posters

The best music you've discovered in 2013

Kylew

The best music you've discovered in 2013 Empty The best music you've discovered in 2013

Post by Kylew Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:12 am

Since none of you failbags have posted a music related thread yet.

Someone recommended Listener to me sometime in January.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8k9rD7lx9c So far my favorite song of theirs.

As a man of the modern technology thingie, I tweeted this for Sonny. he was all like, you're amazing kyle. There was more to this story, but I just got bored.

Anyway, it's a good song. Stfu haters.
    GoofyJunk

The best music you've discovered in 2013 Empty Re: The best music you've discovered in 2013

Post by GoofyJunk Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:27 am

You posted that link to Lit. yesterday. It sucked then and it sucks now.
    IndieSnob

The best music you've discovered in 2013 Empty Re: The best music you've discovered in 2013

Post by IndieSnob Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Part of why I created this forum is because I've been in a music rut for the past four years plus.

Once school started becoming nuts, I stopped reading reviews, downloading the newest albums, etc. etc. I never really took the time to start looking again, so I know I'm missing out on stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:56 pm